Thursday, January 21, 2010

Money and Run.

1. Today my mind is at rest. I accomplished my route, probably go's at v3/v4 but very overhanging and pumpy. I have been working it for over a month easy, as it was my nightmare route. (similar to first street) I had been projecting it and have come very close multiple times. I received a bit of beta today that produced the flash. Well executed.

2. Been riding my fixie as much as I can, weather permitting. The days out here are so beautiful. I fixed my flat one day with a new tube and 10 seconds later it exploded. I was a bit gun shy in handling my tire the next time, so I grew a pair and put the old tube back in and realized it is just a slow leak, so long as I have a pump on me, I'm set.

3. I feel healthy and appreciative of everything I have done in life. I am at a wonderful stage right now, doing goods things, getting good grades and still have plenty of time to climb, ski etc. My Colorado trip has produced a monster in me though, as I feel my path to success is neither here nor there.

4. Drinking green tea, listening to Radiohead Kid A and eating bunny pasta is pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment